We believe that the BookYourTravel theme has single-handedly kick-started a revolution in travel themes and is directly responsible for drastic improvement of the tourism niche – with several thousands satisfied buyers, we can say that our customers agree.
This fully responsive WordPress theme was designed and developed specifically for travel agencies, tour operators, car hire companies and others in the tourism niche. A fully translatable theme, BookYourTravel boasts features such as a powerful and completely integrated booking system, an availability checker, advanced filtering, front-end management for partners, review system and much more.
- fixed WooCommerce Multilingual cart total 0 incompatibility.
- allow content to be displayed above current content of user account page (including shortcodes like the [woocommerce_my_account] shortcode.
- fixed car rental booking bug where booked dates were ignored in certain scenarios.
- fixed wrong use of tour_list_show_featured_only variable in page tour list template.
- fixed wrong spelling of "Do you want to now show..." to "Do you want to not show..." in custom post type list templates.
- fixed tour search results sort by price issue.
- allow h1,h2,h3,h4 in extra fields.
- search results now keep search location query string parameter when sorting search results.
- improved query performance across theme by using postmeta fields.
- added taxonomy archive template for custom types and tags so now pages like ?acc_tag=beachfront can be accessed from tag cloud.
- fixed frontend tour schedule list that wasn't showing when only tours were enabled.
- filter by rating fixed for tours, cruises and accommodations.
- allowed target attribute for anchor tags in metabox fields.
- localized keywords "Back up" in comments.php
- fixed sort by price for cruises and tours.
- resolved issues with dashboard access and ssl
- fields marked as required in Theme options -> Booking forms are now required in WooCommerce checkout as well.
- enabled tags taxonomy for locations, location lists and location widgets.
- accommodations, tours, car rentals, cruises marked as "Is reservation only" are no longer subject to checks against woo status. Instead, their bookings are considered as booked immediately.
- admin can now specify where to redirect a login page via login page meta boxes. This way admin can create one login page for partners and another for regular customers and redirect each to a different page.
- allow for creation of compulsory/required extra items so that admin can specify an extra item like tourist tax.
- fixed tour and cruise end of month not selectable bug.
- admins now have control over what is shown in the user and partner user pages left menu via two new menus that are available to be created in Appearance -> Menus. They are User Account Menu and Partner Account Menu.
- partners can now view lists of bookings made against their properties in the front end.
- partners can now delete vacancies and schedules of their properties in the front end.
- slider Revolution upgrade
|| Update: 23 June 16
Post date: 24/06/2016
Compatible with: WPML, WooCommerce 2.5, WooCommerce 2.4.x
Support: WordPress 4.5.2