||WordPress 4.1, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8
Content timeline is powerful and lightweight responsive WordPress plugin, best for displaying any organized content. It is fully customizable, and easily implementable with any js script, video, flash etc. Well structured code, and wide ranged API functions make it simple to get started and flexible for customization.
- IE8 typo fix
- Fixed the issue of last item's title showing random text on touch devices
- Improved scrolling behavior when image is being dragged
- Added check not to create table on activation if it already exists
- Fixed the issue of item missing image border when "PrettyPhoto" URL field is empty
- Fixed te issue of opened item content always having 490px width
- Fixed "Image border color" control bug
- Fixed issues with multi-site
- Fixed the issue of title node bubble showing when there's no title
- Added feature to disable "Read more" button on individual items
- Added feature "Close item on transition"