|| Version: 1.3.5 Added: 07-10-2015
Support: Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11
Intenso is the most advanced theme ever, with features that make magento even more powerful. Based on Foundation 5 framework, it features a smart responsive design with powerful extensions included out pf the box.
Version 1.3.5 (08/20/2015)
- Fixed compatibility of Quick View with Safari.
- Prices of Configurable Products in QuickView are now updated properly when selecting an option with different price.
- Layout updates from Customer section were moved from Local.xml to Customer.xml to improve support for third-party extensions that makes layout modifications to Customer Admin Panel.
- Fixed Prototype.js error on Catalog View page when category is empty.
- Fixed CSS styles for 3D Secure logos in checkout
- Fixed memory leak in product page and quickview
- Fixed bug in Add to Cart redirection observer of Quick View
- "Add to Cart" button replaced by "View Details" for configurable product in Catalog List page
- Fixed ExtendedReviews bug. Now reviews added from admin panel are properly shown in front-end
- Fixed navigation arrows of full page zoom on iPad. Now arrows are visible all time when opening product zoom on iPad
- Scrolling in off-canvas menus on iOS7-8 is now possible
- Fixed isotope.js layout issue on orientation change. Now catalog page layout is properly updated on orientation change in mobile.
- Echo.js (lazy loading) plugin updated from v1.6.0 to v1.7.0
- jQuery updated from v2.1.0 to v2.1.4
- Added HoverIntent.js plugin. Now main menu drop-downs and review´s popover in catalog page are not opened by accident when moving the mouse around.
- Added overlay to vertical menu and CSS styles improvements
- Added "Empty Cart" link to shopping cart page
- Added "View Cart" button to confirmation message modal popup shown after adding product to cart