||PHP 5.3, MySQL 5.x
Tickets is a full featured, yet easy to use help-desk ticket support system.
It is great for users and businesses who wish to keep track of and manage support requests online.
You can create multiple users, search tickets, convert POP3 emails into tickets, create custom priorities and much much more.
Version 5.1 (in development)
+ Global Permission Group Notice
+ Delete Ticket Permission Task
+ Gallery for files and private files on view ticket page (so that you can view attached images without downloading them)
+ Now able to set Status per POP3 account for incoming emails
+ Support for real names in from field (for email notifications).
+ You can now translate and/or customise the password reset email notification.
* Fixed duplicate message_id bug in POP download.
* Fixed tickets_view_audit_history permission task did not allow access to audit history.
* Fixed encoding bug in edit ticket reply.
- User index page now shows when the account was added.
- Show Opened/Closed button now sets limit to 250.
- Ticket Ajax views now displays approximate time ago.
- Now logs user details when a successful login occurs when using Facebook authentication
- Upgraded JQuery to 1.11.2
- Upgraded Moment js to 2.9.0
- Upgrade redactor.js to 10.0.7