Youtubify allows you to create your own music streaming website in minutes with no coding knowledge. It has an impressive feature set that rivals and even surpasses other biggest streaming services on the market.
- You can now create and modify artists, albums and tracks from admin area.
- You can now add a custom url to stream a track from.
- You can now upload a song file to stream track from directly in admin area.
- You can now disable all automatic fetching of artists, albums, songs etc and create everything manually.
- Email confirmation can now be enabled from admin area > settings page.
- Artist biography and images can now be fetched from wikipedia as well as echonest API.
- Artist biography can now be saved to database and shown in meta tags/to crawlers.
- Video fullscreen mode can now be disabled by ESC key or clicking on video.
- You can now set user playlists to be public by default from admin area.
- Artist images in about tab should now load properly.
- Fixed some issues with infinite scroll on genre page.
- Fixed an issue with fullscreen mode triggering on player and close button click sometimes.
- Several improvements to last.fm genres provider.
|| Update: 22 March 16
Post date: 28-03-2016
Compatible with: Laravel
Support: PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6